3-day residential course for groups
- A progressive series of outdoor challenges – from ghyll scrambling to canoe journeys, to overnight camping expeditions. Sample programme below.
- Learning outcomes completely tailored to school and participant needs.
- Day and evening facilitated programme – adventures continue after dinner.
- One dedicated instructor throughout the week, plus additional supporting instructors as appropriate.
- 24-hour pastoral care.
- All food, accommodation and bedding included.
- All transport during the course included.
- All kit provided – including basic kit such as waterproofs, walking boots, rucksack, water bottles etc.
- Free online resources and preview visit for party leaders.
- 1 free staff place for every group of 12.
- Friday-Sunday or Split Week (1/2 Mon-Wed and ½ Wed-Fri)
07. To actively engage in an outward bound activity or residential
KS2 KS3 KS4 Post 16