These 6 or 12 week specific intervention projects, utilise mobile technology and are specifically planned to enable progress in the core subjects (Maths and Literacy). These projects are ideal for pupil's who may be struggling with areas of the curriculum and would perhaps benefit from an alternative approach, in order to help them make better progress. All projects will be adapted for the age group and learning needs of each individual child.
- Using games to enhance boys writing
- Using Screen Casting apps to develop maths
- Using the iPad to develop skills in reading
- Engaging reluctant writers through the use of virtual world apps
- Use of apps/games to develop skills in maths
- Using animation apps for story telling (ideal for EYFS and KS1)
- Developing writing skills through the making of an iPad game