Mahdlo’s “Celebrating Difference” Activity Day learning outcomes:
- Develop and enhance team building skills
- Develop and enhance communication skills
- Development of co-ordination skills
- Develop an understanding of their own identity
- Understand what identity means and explore different identities
- Explore what a community is and their roles in their community
- Raise awareness of different cultures
- Have an Increased awareness and knowledge of what individuals have in common in terms of interests and life experiences
The costs of the sessions will vary in price depending upon the numbers of young people / duration of the day and activities requested. Example activities include: Climbing, Team Challenges, Dance, Drama, Arts and Craft.
The programme can be tailored to meet the needs of both the school and pupils. This can be delivered as a morning or afternoon session or can be delivered after school over a 6 week period. Transport to and from Mahdlo is also available at an additional cost Packages will be tailored for different key stages and abilities of pupils.