Preparing young people to....
- Transition from being dependent to independent when moving away from school, and into Further Education or Higher Education
- Enter working life
- Communicate effectively
- Be mindful of their own personal development, character building and work with teams
- Understand and manage debt, as debt is a fact of life
- Understand what it means to have good mental health and more
Our online system is:
- Ground breaking: it's a unique and innovative way of both teaching and learning, simple and hassle free to implement and roll out
- Affordable: We charge by student per month, according to the teaching modules required
- Designed to save teachers time: Ready-made lesson plans and resources are written by leading experts, removing the need to research, create content and prepare
- Consistent: Life skills can be delivered consistently, allowing the outcomes amongst young people to be proactively directed and pre-empted
- Continuously evolving: Teachers have instant access to newly created lesson plans and resources, ensuring they are always in line with the needs of young people - both today and in the future
- Rich in content, with wide-ranging modules that span Employability & Work Experience, Finance & Money Management, Effective Communication, Personal Development, Leadership & Entrepreneurship and beyond
- Simple and quick to roll out, maximising reach to all your students - and providing consistent, engaging content which is supported by an app designed for today's digital-led generation.